Job description / Role
- To be totally familiar with hotel products, rates, and promotions at all times.
- Maintain up to date understanding of company products and rates and involvement in cross selling of these when required.
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of all competing hotel and restaurant products and provide weekly regular updates after visiting competition hotels allocated for tracking purposes.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence by monitoring business sources and segments.
- Represent hotel at trade fairs, functions and other related events as directed.
- Ensure that sales blitzes in the local city or outstation for the geographic area of responsibility are conducted timely and efficiently.
- Participate in hotel activities including promotions, sales blitzes, entertainment and other operational areas as directed.
- Penetrate and saturate prospective and existing customer organizations for effective multi department selling.
- Service needs of customers by attending to all requests promptly within 24 hours.
- Assist the DOSM in pursuing new market segments to secure sales and prepare proposals for consideration.
- Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
- Manage expenses of securing business, making it cost effective and within budget guidelines, i.e. travel, entertainment and use of material expenses.
- Positive communication of the hotel image to existing and potential customer at all times.
- Ensure that revenues and / or cost controls are maximized through proactive actions rather than reactive management.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Corporate Segment
Retail Sales Associate / Cashier
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions