Job description / Role
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- A full driving license is often essential for jobs.
- Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
About the Company
Our portfolio of upscale UAE hotels offers a selection of luxury city and resort properties, each reflecting the individuality and distinctive style of the local traditions. Guests at each destination will encounter the international ambience and superb service today’s traveler has come to expect.
Luxury accommodation and facilities are complemented by culinary choices from the region as well as international favourites. Most UAE resort hotel properties offer above average sized rooms along with the full range of modern comforts and amenities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC