Job description / Role
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Assists the sales and marketing department in ensuring consistent usage of guest rooms, function rooms, banquet services and catering services by closing contracts and managing accounts efficiently and effectively
- Adopts appropriate service-oriented behaviors and attitudes, focusing on the brand values
- Assures the satisfaction of all guests in the area under his/her responsibility
- Provides a friendly and personal welcome for clients and guests
- Acquires new accounts, local and international
- Offers suggestions and advice to clients and guests on the different services available
- Is attentive to requests of clients and guests and meets them, while increasing sales
- Increases revenue for the point of sale through additional sales techniques
- Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service
- Creates and distributes sales agreements, event request forms, files and sends invoices, produces sales reports and performs a variety of general office responsibilities
- Create extensive database of potential clients
Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be a Hotel school graduate with a minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality or restaurant industry.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative, positive attitude and eager to share the desire to deliver Ibis service standards and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and self confidence
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Sales acumen
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Great presenter
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.