Job description / Role
Sales Executive - Chaumet (Dubai)
Located in the heart of the Place Vendôme, the Maison Chaumet is a key player in the luxury goods market and has been the epitome of excellence in Parisian jewellery since its founding in 1780. Thanks to its exceptional savoir-faire passed down from one generation to the next, Chaumet’s history has always been entwined with the history of France and that of Empress Josephine. At present, it is undergoing a substantial transformation to put it firmly in keeping with modern times. The Maison Chaumet is taking up a new place in a global repositioning context with a very considerable increase in sales. In this challenging context of dynamic transition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Maison Chaumet’s strong growth in one of our Middle East network CHAUMET’s real representative for our customers, you will be the Ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
What we are looking for: Sales Executive – Chaumet
As a Sales Associate you are a recognized referent for your polyvalence, your performance and your autonomy in carrying out your missions. You will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
What you’ll do:
Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our customers:
• Sharing a moment with your customer: deciphering for knowing and understanding, asking questions, watching and listening
• Creating an "immersion in Chaumet”: giving a warm and sincere welcome
• Offering a suitable selection and helping the customer to take his or her decision: answering objections, and identifying “buy” signals
• Sharing the passion for a Maison imbued with a culture of strong values and 238 years’ history, taking customers on an emotional journey for discovering the world of Chaumet
• Personifying Chaumet’s values by means of established customs and a dress code.
Contributing to the boutique’s commercial development by finding new customers and retaining existing ones:
• Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison’s CRM tools by consulting and updating customer files
• Creating new opportunities after concluding a sale and developing your own customer portfolio.
• Soliciting our customers and prospects to go even further into their “immersion into Chaumet” by inviting them, when appropriate, to events and customer evenings organized by the Maison.
• Cultivating your network, going even further by creating ties with intermediaries liable to enable us to discover new customers.
Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
• Contributing to attaining the boutique’s collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
• Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
• Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by EMEA headquarters
• Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
• Giving support to more junior sales staff in their phone and written contacts with VIC.
• Accompanying integration of newcomers to the team.
Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
• Visual Merchandising: creating display windows and counters in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team
• Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with Central Stock and other boutiques in the network.
• After-sales management, liaising with International After-Sales Services
• Training via an in-store Trainer role: passing on messages from the Training team to the rest of the sales team.
• Assuming certain responsibilities in the absence of the boutique’s management: drawing up daily and weekly reports, opening, closing and managing the cash-desk, monitoring staff rotas, following up on proximity partnerships (hotels, etc.)
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
Expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge:
• Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store.
• Solid customer focus and attention to detail.
• Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
• Be a brand ambassador; with the solid understanding of implementing brand visual merchandising guidelines
• A passion for people and accessories
• Strong communication and clienteling skills
• Good knowledge of current trends and strong use of social media platforms
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.