Job description / Role
- Conducts sales calls as determined by hotel sales policies - minimum 25 calls per week.
- Implements and achieves activities outlined in the sales action plan as directed by ADOSM
- Participates in sales trips, road and trade shows, under the direct approval of ADOSM to areas with potential for Dubai.
- To continuously be in contact and communication with guests and clientele to keep abreast with their needs and requirements
- To establish accounts with the prospective clients
- Identify, solicit and service all Corporate accounts in liaison with the other sales divisions.
- Conduct on site clients inspections
- To establish a rapport with clients and maintain good customer relationship
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities at any times.
- Complete daily sales, weekly and monthly reports
- Conducts self evaluations and reviews general performance, determines areas for improvement and takes appropriate steps and actions to improve targets
- As a general Ambassador for the hotel, he/she is responsible for the promotion and sharing of information which will be of use to the successful operations of all business development for the hotel"
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.