Job description / Role
In this role, the Telesales Exhibition Sales Executive will be required to drive new business development, manage and retain existing accounts, prospect for leads and maximise sales revenue across our Sydney and Melbourne events. Experience in telesales is a must.
• Make outgoing sales calls to new and existing prospects in Australia to actively sell exhibition space and sponsorship
• Achieve personal targets for exhibition sales, outbound calls and all other KPI’s
• Manage sales budget and maximize revenue
• Sourcing and developing your own leads as well as utilizing leads from current database
• Reporting all revenues and weekly progress to senior management
• Negotiating and managing contracts
• Working hours: AUSTRALIAN work hours (GMT+10)
• Minimum 3-4 years of sales/business development experience in a relevant environment (telesales)
• A highly driven and confident sales professional
• Outstanding communication skills (over phone and written) and the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Commercially minded with the ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
• Ability to build strong pipeline and accurate forecasting
• A proven record of negotiating and securing new business
• An ability to understand customer requirements and build long term, sustainable and profitable relationships
• Ability to travel overseas on business
• Demonstrated ability to assume ownership of a project and generate results
About the Company
At GL Exhibitions, our primary goal is to foster connections between suppliers and buyers through outstanding trade shows and events that create unparalleled customer experiences. We have been a game changer in the industry by developing both online and offline communities that offer unhindered access and sales opportunities for our customers.
We are a global business with offices and teams across the globe offering result-oriented solutions using technology and online resources which makes our events a 365-day business platform.
We have a deep interest in developing and offering end to end solutions for our customers; be it in opening new markets or in last-mile delivery of their products. We take pride in having a wide network of partners and long-term customers. Annually we bring together over 3 million professionals through our global event network, all the while ensuring that we stay focused on our customers and their requirements.
Ziad Galadari Group
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine