Job description / Role
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
About the Company
Safeer Tyres is based in UAE and markets a variety of tire brands like Bridgestone, Michelin, Dunlop, Goodyear, Pirelli, Continental, Sumitomo, Nexen, Kumho, Hankook and other value tire.
Safeer Tyres supplies all major brand tyres, original equipment tyres, and most private brand tyres. We specialize in unusual and hard to find tyres! Most sizes and brands in stock or available for immediate delivery! we have over 30,000 tires in stock!
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Ziad Galadari Group
Sales Executive (Car Exports)
Legend World Investments LLC
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East