Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a highly competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build and scale up our business activities.
Sales Executive job responsibilities majorly include discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills, do not shy away from reaching out to potential customers and know the art of effectively demonstrating services and products through email and phone.
In short, you will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To research different sales options and analyzing them
• To build the company's source list by expanding contacts and further forging relationships with the prospects
• To recommend solutions to any difficulties faced by the clients
• To provide proper information, guidance, and support to the clients, therefore, enhancing relationships with the clients
• To recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximizing profits
• To closely study the current market trends for a product and identify enhancements
• To analyze the competition brand closely
• To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
• With at least 3 years UAE experience and with UAE Driving License.
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationships
• Negotiation Skills
• Prospecting Skills
• Sales Planning
• Passion for Sales
About the Company
Paper Chase International was founded in 1982 with its headquarters located in Jebel Ali Free Zone ,Dubai, UAE.We have grown since then to be the largest waste paper collectors and distributors in the Middle East. We have established 5 Major plants in the Middle East currently and expertise in a wide range of recovered paper grades with more than 25 Years in the business
Since its inception, Paper Chase International has committed to provide strict adherence on supplying quality materials, timely loading and offering fair and reasonable prices making us now the most preferred supplier of recovered fibre globally and currently serving customers in India, China, Korea, Indonesia and other Asian countries.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Ziad Galadari Group