Job description / Role
The role is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The job holder will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
• Target new opportunities in line with company’s project priorities. (developer, consultant, main contractor, aluminium sub-contractor)
• Conduct company, product & project reference presentations to the targeted consultants & developers’ network
• Marketing & promoting company products & its authorized network of fabricators & consultants.
• Network effectively through all opportunity stakeholders, as per company policy & guidelines
• Identifying, approaching, selling to and following up with all stakeholders on target projects from design stage, throughout tender stage and up to order finalization
• Identify decision makers of assigned network - owner, top management, key employees and key engineers.
• Establish a good working & personal relationship and communication to potential sales network
• Actively support the expansion of sales network across the geographic target areas.
• Achieve agreed upon sales activity & sales targets within schedule
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Graduate degree in Engineering (mechanical/industrial/civil/architectural engineer)
Nature and length of previous experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience as Sales/ Business Development Executive in aluminium façade systems or aluminium & glass fabrication industry
• Technical knowledge of aluminium systems - design, fabrication & installation
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent communication & people skills – ability to lead and manage a conversation with stakeholders, create a continuing engagement, and win prospects
• Young, energetic, activity oriented, goal driven, self motivated, willing to be trained!
• Age Range: 30 - 45
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: India
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Sales Executive
Ziad Galadari Group