Job description / Role
• Identifies and explore new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Brings/ Introduces new leads from your existing customer database.
• Generates sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets with a prime focus for Project-Based Sales.
• Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective planning for the constant improvement of sales.
• Conducts continuous research on the target market and finding the companies to target.
• Reaches the sales target with time period of 3 months.
• Delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, to secure upcoming sales/projects.
• Shows continues progress towards reaching the targets and KPI’s set by the sales Manager/Director.
• Maintains stable relationship with key customers, suppliers and other relevant subjects to ensure maximum sales.
• Solves customer’s compliance by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues.
• Submits daily reports to provide continuous updates to the management.
• Develops technical and sales skills to improve the knowledge and adapt the services and products by the company in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfil the job function or as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required
• Previous sales experience required preferably in manufacturing industry
• Familiarity with project management solutions a plus
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and client relationships skills
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.