Job description / Role
• This position is responsible to create and implement effective strategies to meet customer needs.
• Alignment to the market guidelines, pricing strategies, operating budget, and brand strategies are core competencies to success in this role.
• Works with Sales Manager, as well as assigned customers to make decisions resulting in growing our business.
• Understands market perspective and aligns same with perspective via information gathering, mapping out of account strategy and developing the appropriate action plans to improve business results per category and per brand for assigned customers.
• Conducts and leads negotiations for the annual business development agreements.
• Leverages trade spending and proposes, develops tailor made promotional activities per customer with the objective of increasing monthly, quarterly and annual business
• Carries out quarterly business reviews, monthly sales progress reports, market studies and promotional calendar planning and execution per assigned category, brand and outlet.
• Builds and manages top-to-top positive business relation with customers assigned.
• Monitoring & report back competitors’ activities, prices, market shares on a weekly basis.
• Responsible of the weighted average price of the assigned customers according to the company’s targets.
• Enhance & increase the customer’s base; share of wallet per customer as well as increase sales in order to achieve sales targets
• Monitoring all customers related activities like the financials; logistics, technical.
• Performs detailed analysis of trends and progress of brand shares, category sales, promotion evaluation and volume performance per outlet and customers assigned.
• On time; in full delivery of reports
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding work
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years’ experience,
• Proven working experience in Sales, Automotive
• English language skills in verbal and written communication
• Familiarity with ERP - SAP and Microsoft Office: Excel
• Communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Customer Service
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive