Job description / Role
What we are looking for: Sales Executive CHAUMET (Abu Dhabi)
The Maison Chaumet is a key player in the luxury goods market and has been the epitome of excellence in Parisian jewellery since its founding in 1780. In this challenging context of dynamic transition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Maison Chaumet's strong growth in one of our Middle East network
As a Sales Associate you are responsible for providing personal and memorable luxury experiences for each and every guest across the UAE You will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
What you will do:
Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our customers:
- Sharing a moment with your customer: deciphering for knowing and understanding, asking questions, watching and listening
- Creating an "immersion in Chaumet": giving a warm and sincere welcome
- Offering a suitable selection and helping the customer to take his or her decision: answering objections, and identifying "buy" signals
- Sharing the passion for a Maison imbued with a culture of strong values and 238 years' history, taking customers on an emotional journey for discovering the world of Chaumet
Contributing to the boutique's commercial development by finding new customers and retaining existing ones:
- Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison's CRM tools by consulting and updating customer files
- Creating new opportunities after concluding a sale and developing your own customer portfolio.
- Soliciting our customers and prospects to go even further into their "immersion into Chaumet" by inviting them, when appropriate, to events and customer evenings organized by the Maison.
- Cultivating your network
Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
- Contributing to attaining the boutique's collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
- Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
- Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by EMEA headquarters
- Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
- Giving support to more junior sales staff in their phone and written contacts with VIC.
- Accompanying integration of newcomers to the team
- Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
- Visual Merchandising: creating display windows and counters in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team
- Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with Central Stock and other boutiques in the network.
- After-sales management, liaising with International After-Sales Services
- Training via an in-store Trainer role: passing on messages from the Training team to the rest of the sales team.
- Assuming certain responsibilities in the absence of the boutique's management: drawing up daily and weekly reports, opening, closing and managing the cash-desk, monitoring staff rotas, following up on proximity partnerships (hotels, etc.) â€¦
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- Expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge
- Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store.
- A passion for people and jewelry/accessories
- Be a brand ambassador; with the solid understanding of implementing brand visual merchandising guidelines
- Strong communication and clienteling skills
- Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.