Job description / Role
The Sales Executive will increase new and existing business by adapting ANSYS engineering simulation products and solutions into customers’ engineering environments and product development processes, ultimately helping customers develop new products and improve existing products and processes. The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving sales from initial contact to close within an assigned geographical territory, and/or specified accounts.
• Accountable to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets as well as intermediate sales forecasts
• Develop and manage pipeline and advance sales opportunities through the sales process to close
• Perform online or face-to-face product sales presentations on ANSYS engineering simulation software solutions, provide quotations, negotiate deals, obtain purchase orders and contracts
• Conduct company/market/industry research, identify key stakeholders, understand decision processes and establish decision criteria within target companies
• Share relevant case studies and solution ROI metrics and persuade key stakeholders to change/transform engineering design processes by implementing a recommended individual solution based on interpretation of target company information gained
• Regular and disciplined CRM usage regarding the pipeline, sales forecast, and opportunity/account/contact management
• Through continual contact with various levels and departments within customer organizations, extend and elevate relationships by working to further understand needs, barriers to simulation adoption, improvement opportunities, and circumstances regarding the process of engineering product development
• Reporting to: Sales Manager
• Other interactions: Principal Company, Resellers, Technical Department, Accounts
• Number required: 2
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: Immediate
• Probation: 3 Months
• Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday 9 am - 5 pm
• Travel requirements: Frequent Travel within UAE and Occasional Travel within GCC
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sales
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years of successful CAD/CAM/CAE Software Sales or Technical Sales experience
• Current Location: UAE
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic (optional)
• Must have: Valid UAE Driving License & Own Car
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience selling CAD/CAM/CAE Software Solutions in the Middle East
• Monthly customer-facing activities will be necessary to be successful in this role, which may require travel up to 50%
• Ability to gain and utilize the understanding of both engineering and physics applications
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, engineering techniques, and product development trends
• Internal drive and motivation to meet established goals related to activity levels
• Ability to coordinate and work well with other sales professionals
• Strong work ethic, and motivation to work in a high performing, results-oriented environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
About the Company
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region.
Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East area.
We are the distributors of ANSYS Mechanical products, Fluent products, CFX products and ICEM products in the Middle East region.
The countries we cover include: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar.
Sales and Business Development Representative
Gold Standard DMCC
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant