Job description / Role
Sales Executive Job description
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
• Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
• Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
• Gather, report and communicate customer’s feedback on the company’s products and services.
AED 5,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual airticket, communication allowance and petrol with limit
• 24 to 30 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• 2-5 years' quota carrying sales experience
• Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Valid UAE Driving License and own car
About the Company
SERGAS Group has been a renowned name in the Gas Sector for the past 30 years. We are the leading providers of complete Gas System Solutions (LPG, SNG & NG) for Industrial, Commercial and Residential customers in the U.A.E. SERGAS Group also provides operations in Oman and K.S.A.