Job description / Role
Do you enjoy helping others and building emotional connections to make people feel special and welcomed? If so, then we want YOU to be part of our Novotel & Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate family.
What is in it for you:
- Hotel ID benefit card offering discounted rates for selected amusement parks in majority parts of UAE for you and your family/friends Hotel ID benefit card offering discounted rates for selected amusement parks in majority parts of UAE for you and your family/friends
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum production to meet set target.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is done in timely manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma or degree in hospitality, or sales
- Preferably has 1 or 2 years' experience in a customer service or telephone contact position
- Accessible to beginners, with on-the-job training
- Knowledge of reservation and distribution tools
- Knowledge of the hospitality sector
- Computer literate: desktop applications and internet
- Fluent in the national language, good working knowledge of English
- A third language would be a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Team with a culture diversity is highly appreciated & focusing on collaboration and cooperation
- Being a Heartist, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our main vision is to provide utmost service to our guests & create an amazing & everlasting memories with one another.
- Dynamic working environment with a strong brand that unites tradition, culture, innovation and performance
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Maximilian London Jewellery
RTC-1 Employment Services