Job description / Role
Sales Executive - VVIP Cars
We are looking for a Classic Car Sales Executive to join a Prestige Dealership of high end vehicles.
• Conduct survey to identify potential customers interested in making vehicle purchase
• Reach out to clients through calls, home visits, and arranged meeting to spot their needs/preferences
• Elaborate and display vehicles features, specifications, and capability to meet customer requirements
• Assist clients in selecting a suitable automobile that meets their specifications and preference
• Conduct price negotiations to strike a favourable bargain optimal for both client and manufacturer/dealer
• Carry out inspection of automobiles to ensure it is in top shape for sales and client use
• Employ their up-to-date knowledge of vehicle features/characteristics in addressing client misconceptions or inquiry about a model
• Maintain contact with clients to ensure an opening for future business proposals and sales offers
• Oversee the closing of sales deals ensuring explanation of vehicle warranty terms, completion of sales contracts, payment and delivery of auto units
• Present regular reports to management on sales activities and maximized profits
• Oversee the merchandising and display concept of vehicles in an auto sales shop to ensure it stimulates purchase
• Monitor vehicle inventory and ensure timely supply of orders
• Assist with resolution of customer issues with purchased cars
• Responsible for the training of fresh car sales employees
• Attend auto sales events and conferences to increase contact network and improve sales knowledge.
This opportunity requires strong knowledge of the following:
• Strong knowledge of Classic Cars, the specifications, condition, and value in the UAE Market.
• Past experience selling Hyper Cars & Classic Cars in the Middle East
• Great knowledge and a solid database of potential clients in the market
• Ability to work independently and develop the business / Market share
• Passionate about Classic Car models available in the open market
• Awareness of opportunities to capitalize on sales
About the Company
People You Can Count On
Our Mission is to build trust and become the company of choice for restoring talent through simplicity, impartiality, and effective solutions.
Our Vision is to make the process of talent sourcing easy and fun for our client partners.
Our Values is what unites us through a shared passion for professionalism. Our keystone is based on the premise that all business should be operated on a policy of transparency, honesty, and trust with full accountability for individual and collective actions.
We believe in the power of 'people' and their ability to be at the centre of 'who we are' and 'what we do', with collaborative relationships that go beyond a simple client/consultant transaction. It is these relationships that we continuously establish which are testament to our ability to not just perform, but to inspire and work as a genuine business partner.
Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. This is how we work to ensure your success!