Job description / Role
Looking for - experience in sales in hospitality industry
• Generate new members by actively creating leads, following them up and converting them into members
• Remain actively engaged with new and existing members to seek membership referrals.
• Putting dynamic plans to successfully exceed the membership sales targets and KPI's by providing first-class customer experiences.
• Regularly meeting with different departments to analyze cross-selling opportunities.
• Develop emergency sales plans in case the performance didn’t meet the set targets
• To be responsible for the management of the membership database and sales systems.
• To produce monthly sales plan to achieve preset sales targets.
• To generate new business by visiting corporate sites and complete outreach work.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience in sales in hospitality industry
• A passion for health and fitness with a desire to help others.
• A team player
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.