Job description / Role
• Responsible for sales and market segment growth of Bearing.
• Must be able to develop and implement sales plans to expand the customer base.
• Responsible to manage and grow existing accounts and develop new business in an assigned territory, industry, or group of accounts.
• New Business Development.
• Generate and develop new business accounts by executing sales and product strategies.
• Account Management. Manage existing accounts to ensure continued growth.
• Identify and Respond to Customer Needs.
• Identify customer needs, assess potential applications of company products, and offer design solutions.
• Technical Knowledge Application.
• Use technical knowledge of the product offerings to support, build and develop sales.
• Product Development.
• Produce information and provide customer feedback to identify future products and product developments.
• Relationship Development / External.
• Develop solid and long-term influential relationships with key customer decision-makers.
• Reporting Communications, Internal / External.
• Provide timely and frequent written and verbal reporting on customer interaction as required.
• Sending special offer to the customer by e-mail every month.
• Sending special reminder e-mails to the customer, with whom we do not have any transaction since long.
• Daily checking the emails and taking action accordingly.
• Making SNQ (sales inquiry), Quotations, Performa’s and following with the customer.
• Changing the date of pending Performa’s every month.
• Purchasing the shortages for the Performa’s from local market by cooperation with Purchase department.
• Making special clips for each customer and keeping all details together like inquiry, suppliers quotations, required quantity papers.
• Sending reminders to the customer and follow up with them until finalize the matter on payment, etc.
• Follow up with accounts department on receiving of payment from customer.
• Sending soft copy of Invoice and Packing List by email and original Copy of B/L, Invoice and Packing List by courier to the customer after dispatching the goods.
• Follow up with Export in charge for delivery time and location for export deliveries
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent MS Office knowledge, ERP
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g. copiers, AVAYA phone, projector, e-calendars, printers and scanners)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
• Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
• Positive, driven, motivated and enthusiastic
• Following instructions and having the ability to learn new things
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
New East General Trading
A Leading Company In UAE