Job description / Role
• Achieve annual assigned sales targets in the territory/area assigned.
• Generate new sales/customers.
• Collect payments within payment period.
• Promote divisional sales products.
• Receive inquiries/tenders and follow up to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ensure customer specifications/requirements are fulfilled and documented.
• Prepare Quotation Request Form, review quotations/BOQs/specs/sales orders for accuracy.
• Interact with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Attend to and follow up customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Input customer information on the CRM system.
• Project a professional image to potential and existing customers during sales meetings/presentations.
• Ensure the delivery of sold products on time.
• Identify customer issues/barriers and participate in sales strategy development.
• Collect, summarize, and analyze customer input and comments, and to generate suggestions for new products.
• Provide market information to the management (products, prices, competitors, etc.)
• Increase the sales and profitability.
• Ability to analyze the goal, target customer, and challenges to overcome before planning sales-oriented activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Performance-drive, dynamic and capable of achieving targets under pressure.
• Must possess a driving license and own a car
About the Company
A Fully Integrated Building Material and Furniture Manufacturer in the Middle East.
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE