Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
• Pitch products to new customers
• Research new markets
• Initiate new partnership and possible business acquisition
• Prepare product pitches and making presentations to prospective clients and investors
• Collaborate with the sales department to identify more effective marketing strategies
• Maintain Client relationship and make regular follow ups with existing clients
• Maintain client database
• Must possess prior experience in selling cosmetic raw material and cosmetic finished products
• Must have prior work experience in cosmetic division
• Must have social media knowledge
• Must be aware of the market demand
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be based in the U.A.E.
• Must have experience in working in the Cosmetic Division
• Must have good communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and sales skills
• Must have database/portfolio
• Must be a team player
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Outdoor Sales Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Assistant - English Speaker
Manpower Middle East