Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotel for Corporate / MICE clients.
• Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
• Able to support hotel's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Works closely with Revenue department to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotel.
• Develops strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
• Accompanies the sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
• Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
• Relevant sales experience is an asset
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic. French is an added advantage.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.