Job description / Role
The Sales Executive is responsible to maximize sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments.
- To maintain complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Residences.
- To establish an efficient trace file to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
- To submit Sales report in a timely manner.
- To entertain and conduct residences inspections to clients whenever required.
- To establish and maintain strong relationship with the established clientele and to constantly explore into new business opportunities.
- To liaise and work closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
- To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems. If no immediate solution can be found, to ensure that the necessary follow-up is conducted in a timely manner.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Sales or Assistant Manager in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.