Job description / Role
- Implements sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Manages the corporate sales activities of the Local Arabic Accounts and International Accor Key Accounts.
- Manages sales calls, offers follow up and commercial relationships.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing
- Responsible for outreach and coordination of items related to the sales operation of the Hotel.
- Responsible for the development and solicitation of established and potential clients.
- Develops and solicit business from the Market to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable operation
- Participates in weekly Sales, group and conference meetings.
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism and attitude towards all internal & external guests.
- Achieves sales goals as set forth by the Hotel and Sales budget.
- Solicits signature for company contracts and other new business.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Hotel sales plan to ensure all Revenue goals will be met and exceeded.
- Attend relevant functions to ensure that the Hotel has the appropriate focus / representation in the market.
- Reporting clients' and guests' feedback.
- Reporting market trends and reactivity to Adagio brand pricing and product judgement.
- Conducts sales calls to specific corporate accounts with group business potential.
- Conducts show arounds to clients relative to the group business segment.
- Effectively manages customer's budget to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products and services throughout the sales process.
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, written communication.
- Maintain close business relationships with existing clients through key sales activities.
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships through key sales activities.
- Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients.
- Adapts to client's needs by tailor fitting hotel services to fit client's requests.
- Prepares proposals for qualified leads or inquiries for group business segment over 10 rooms with function as per the requirements.
- Finalizes detailed arrangements on both rooms and functions with clients/organizers and prepares the final contract accordingly.
- Traces for confirmations and deposit with clients/organizers in accordance with the guidelines of cut off dates.
- Reviews the contracts of corporate meetings and conventions for cut off dates, special arrangements / requirements committed to clients/organizers.
- Conducts a detail handover to the Cluster Director of Sales upon confirmation of group with signed contract and introductory of Cluster Director of Sales to the Client.
- Coordinates various departments' participation in marketing / sales efforts.
- Converts inquiries from potential customers to booked business using superior selling/closing skills.
- Performs administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports as per Accor ME Regional Headquarter formats and requirements.
- Prepares quotations and proposals based on clients' requirements.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.