Job description / Role
- To assist the Sales Manager in business development and be directly responsible for revenue generation from specified geographical areas.
- The Sales Executive will work towards achieving set targets on all core products: ACI/ GPGI /SFI / ACE / SFE / GPGE & WM.
- Manage an assigned geographical sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues & coverage to meet corporate objectives.
- Develop prospective clients and make cold calls while servicing and growing existing clients.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Must be well versed with products.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets, maintain a sales pipeline sheet.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Maintain sales kits and current product knowledge.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepare quotations through Customer service / Sales coordinator & send to clients.
- Follow–up on quotations and close business, if lost revert with reasons.
- On receiving confirmed business hand over to customer service with a proper SOP wherever required.
- Assist the credit control team to collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients in allotted credit limit.
- Meet corporate budget targets.
- Timely submission of reports set by the management as per the deadline.
- Provide MIS information on Market & Competitor activity to Management.
- Ensure Credit customers are wetted out through the with Credit approval process.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
AED 6,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- UAE driving license is a must.
- Certifications or Diploma in Sales Management is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of freight forwarding experience in Selling/Marketing of Air, Sea or Land products.
- Knowledge of EDP software.
- MS Office Suite (Power Point, Excel and Word).
- Ability to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of Arabic and Hindi is an advantage.
- Ability to create routine reports and communicate clearly and informatively (numerical data).
- Should be presented effectively.
- Candidates in the freight industry will only be considered for the role.
- Candidates should have worked in Dubai.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP)