Job description / Role
Saint Vincent Group is looking for a passionate “Sales Executive - Aquatics” who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
• You will be reporting directly to the Team Leader (Aquatic Sales Specialist) based in Dubai.
• Your key responsibilities include day-to-day stock monitoring; ensuring products are well displayed; maintain a good relationship with customers; promote our Aquatic brands and influence purchase process, schedule and manage deliveries, display shelves installation, payment collection and reporting.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
• At least 2 years of experience working as Sales in UAE preferably in the Aquatic /Specialized Pet Trade sector
• Efficient, multi-tasker, creative thinker, result-oriented with good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent command of English (Arabic is a plus)
• Good communication and people skills
• Good eye for opportunities (new space/listings etc)
• Basic knowledge of different types of aquariums and their needs;
• Team player and good interpersonal skills;
• Independent, organized and self-motivated;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Must have a valid UAE driving license
• Willing to travel (this role contains some trips locally within the GCC
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please send your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary.
About the Company
SV Companies is one of the largest wholesale importer and distributor of Premium pet food & accessories headquartered in the UAE. We pride ourselves as being the animal care specialist. Animals needs are our priority. Our wide selection of products has been specifically chosen for the Region’s animals.
Established since 2005, we now operate in four Gulf Countries (UAE, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Kuwait) with over a hundred employees working in offices and warehouses located in these countries.
We are exclusive stockiest of ADA, Armitage, Beaphar, HAGEN, JBL, JUWEL, KRUUSE, Protexin, ROYAL CANIN, Seachem, Vetafarm, ZuPreem and more. Our company is recognized for its logistic excellence, with a service rate over 95%. We supply over 7,000 products and service more than 400 retailers, pet shops, veterinary clinics, kennels and catteries, charity organizations plus also large public organizations such as the military, police forces, royal palaces, public and private wildlife collections and zoos.
Our mission is: to sustain profitability through the wholesale distribution of high quality food and supplies to our veterinarian clinics, pet shops, charities and also to large public organizations. We are committed to a cooperative venture with our clients to ensure their success and, ultimately, our own.
Emirates Refreshments Company
Junior Key Sales Executive
Area Development Representative
Emirates Refreshments Company