Job description / Role
The Sales Executive is responsible for driving the sales of the company’s products and services in all its chosen lines of business (Forex, Commodities, Options and Futures).
Focusing on the GCC / MENA region, Telesales will need to actively manage new business leads, and convert incoming leads into actively trading clients with funds on deposit.
• Engage in all sales activities and be an ambassador for the company – this person will be active on sales accounts and will be an active volume producer
• Map out potential customers & competitors
• Generate new business leads through referrals
• Contact and qualify all leads
• Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects
• Achieve KPIs on lead conversions and call numbers as defined at the start of each quarter
• Provide status reports to management on overall sales and activities
• Update all sales activity in company CRM on timely basis and to manage lead conversions
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all
• Other job duties, as directed
AED 6000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Quarterly Commission, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance and Ticket Allowance
• Sales experience within the financial services industry is preferred
• Bilingual or multi-lingual language skills required
• Excellent written and communications skills
• Flexible working schedule
• Knowledge of Sales Force
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.