Job description / Role
The company is an online marketplace connecting consumers with duly licensed practicing lawyers from various law firms across the region. What we do - we sell subscriptions to law firms and on-boarding in-house lawyers and corporates to use our platform to outsource their legal work using our platform.
• Business development and achieving of sales targets
• Prepares sales targets and action plans
• Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them
• Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about new platform features
• Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports using CRM
• Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
• Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained?
• Bilingual Arabic and English is a must
• 2-5 years of experience in sales (sales of digital products or subscriptions is a bonus)
• Experience in Customer Service and Key Accounts management
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Driving license and car is a must
• 10-12K AED per month + Allowance
• Sales Commission
• Annual bonus
• Visa + Insurance
• Flexible office
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.