Job description / Role
Sales Executive: Business & Leisure Travel
We are currently seeking two dynamic sales executives to join our Global Sales team in the capacity of (1) Business Travel Executive & (2) Leisure Travel Executive. As a Sales Executive you are responsible to implement and execute all sales activities and maximize business opportunities under the general guidance and supervision. The role involves generating and maintaining customers of defined accounts and areas through sales activities like face to face sales calls, telephone calls or entertainment and will include key responsibilities such as:
Main Tasks/Responsibilities Leisure Travel:
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties' unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
- Provide feedback on changing market conditions, including trends in the competition.
- Maintain an up to date account and contact database and details in Salesforce.
- Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts' managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Responsible for achieving targets by optimizing revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets.
- Assigned markets may change according to the needs.
- Solicit and serve Leisure Group & Tour-Series requests
- Manage and run audits periodically to ensure all Leisure B2B partners connected to Accor's CRS and any other distribution solution (switch, channel managers) are receiving the right ARI (availability, rates & inventory)
- Attend and assist in the organization of all related events such as trade shows, sales missions, road-shows, workshops, etc.
Main Tasks/Responsibilities Business Travel:
- Ability to work within a Groups Sales environment, assisting in the day-to-day operations of the MICE/TMC segment.
- Strong administrative background and ability to multi-task across numerous business requirements.
- Excellent communications skills and be an additional point of contact for numerous projects being rolled out across the IMEA region.
- Knowledge of Sales Systems an advantage including Meeting Broker, Cvent and Salesforce.
- Maintain and service an account database.
- Solicit and serve Group requests from MICE partners and have sufficient hotel knowledge to offer the optimum hotel options to the client.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced environment.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a hospitality sales role, preferably Global Sales.
- Knowledge of Group & Leisure Segment (Individual & Groups) and Distribution
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is a must (other languages an advantage)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Act as point of contact between our globally managed account database and our hotel sales teams.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.