Job description / Role
Do you enjoy closing new clients? Looking to work for one of the UAE’s fastest growing Companies? Come join us and get a chance to work in a professional target oriented environment and also have an opportunity to earn attractive basic salary along with commissions every month.
German Imaging Technologies (GIT) is one of the leading companies in the Middle East specialized in Document Printing Solutions with offices across 6 locations in the UAE and 1 in Kenya.
We are looking for passionate Sales Executives - Client Acquisition who will be responsible for bringing new accounts on board.
• Minimum 7 Clients visit a day.
• Minimum 6 new clients brought on-board every month.
• You will be responsible for growing business from clients brought on board.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Attractive Incentives, Health Insurance
• Minimum of 1 year of B2B sales experience in selling any product or services to IT and purchase departments’ preferably in Dubai.
• You are positive, driven, and possess strong communication skills.
• You are a people’s person with strong decision making abilities.
About the Company
German Imaging Technologies (GIT) was founded in 1999 with new, purpose-built premises in Dubai to produce toner cartridges for the Middle East and Africa. Since then, GIT has expanded significantly building in the Middle East's growing market for LaserJet consumables, being today the number one producer of toner cartridges in the region, and in the top fifty worldwide. (Recycler Trade Magazine, UK).
GIT has developed a significant brand identity and a loyal customer base founded on our insistence on meeting your needs with quality products, value-for-money prices, services and attentive customer support and after-sales service. A loyal customer base and expanding sales are the result. We now operate branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Jebel Ali, Sharjah, Kuwait, Nairobi (Kenya) and Frankfurt (Germany), which is part of GIT's ambitious expansion programme which encompasses new sales offices in the Middle East and Africa.
The most important single ingredient in the formula for success is understanding the needs of our customers. We listen to what you need; we supply it promptly, and with an eye for quality at the best possible price.