Job description / Role
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Implements national sales programs by planning and developing field sales action plans and Monitoring of KPIs as per the set plans
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Timely follow-up with payment as agreed by customer in the SOP
- Prior Experience in Contract Logistics Business
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skill in English
Preferred (Not Essential):
- Candidates with immediate availability
- Arabic Speaking Candidates
About the Company
Foodco Holding was established in 2006 to reflect the growing diversity of the group, which had seen the establishment of a number of companies under the banner of Abu Dhabi National Foodstuff Company (Foodco) presently and was established in Abu Dhabi in 1979 as a public share holding entity under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of U.A.E , these former divisions operate as standalone subsidiaries of Foodco Holding.
Supported by a dedicated team of approximately 500 employees, Foodco Holding continues to evolve, excelling in terms of expansion and innovation, with operations covering the food sector, retail, packaging, catering, restaurant franchising and other areas.
As a testament to our success, a 2011 survey conducted by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade entitled Success Stories of 110 UAE-based International Investors recognized Foodco Holding as one of the countrys seven most accomplished companies in the food industry sector.