Job description / Role
The Sales Executive, Corporate will report directly to the Director of Sales, Corporate & Leisure and will be part of our in-house sales team, which is in charge of converting incoming group leads in order to achieve our targets in groups segment. This role is a possible gateway to your next career steps as we are looking for a talented and motivated team member, with the drive to deliver results and exceed expectations.
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Representing Fairmont values and service promises
- Preparing, negotiating and sending proposals & contracts
- Determine group rates based on evaluation with support of DORM
- Regular follow ups to ensure highest possible conversion
- Handles negotiations to ensure maximization of revenue income
- Site Inspections and entertainments to show case the property
- Attends all internal meetings and provides update on group lead status'
- Constant communication with operation teams to ensure highest level of customer service
- Managing a set of 20-25 (3rd Party) accounts in terms of sales calls, entertainments, received leads and conversion/production
- KPI's/Activity Goals such as number of sales calls, entertainments, site inspections, received leads and conversion rate
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports such as production reports, lead status reports, personal month end reports, etc.
- Preparation, communication and participation in FAM trip groups/events
- Constant interaction with Global Sales Offices to ensure highest level of product knowledge for global KAM
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in luxury hotel segment (5*)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Very good presentation skills (site inspections)
- Understanding of Group operations (arrival procedures, meeting requirements, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Knowledge and experience with Opera is an advantage
- Previous experience in MICE is mandatory
- Team player with supportive attitude
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.