Sales Executive (Corporate)
Job description / Role
Cluster Sales Executive (Corporate)
We at Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre and Ibis One Central are seeking for Cluster Sales Executive (Corporate) to join our Sales and Marketing team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Achieve the overall budgeted revenue requirements -meet sales targets.
- Achieve all sales activity targets as agreed in the sales action plan
- Attend sales related functions within the hotel and outside as directed by DOSM
- Maintain proper Opera record of all Sales Activity
- Ensure a proper follow up with all assigned clients for all administrative requirements
- Establish and maintains files on all his/her active accounts. Ensure these are maintained as live files by tracing follow-up calls, in hard copy as well as in Fidelio/Opera.
- Provide concrete feedback to the Sales and Marketing team on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the market, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone, competition check, networking and direct mail, with his/her accounts.
- Disseminate sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
- Maintain and ensure a high level of exposure in the hotel and in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contacts and written communications, for his/her and team accounts and prospect.
- Execute sales trips, under the direct approval of DOSM to areas with business potential for Dubai.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in hotel environment - minimum 1 year with International Chain hotels preferred
- Knowledge of Reservations/ Front Office or Sales Environment is an advantage
- Meticulous and detailed oriented individual
- Ice breaker mentality
- Hunter and go get it mind-set
- Attentive to market evolution
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.