Job description / Role
Walk In Interview for Sales Executive – Credit Cards
3rd September, Friday (2pm to 6pm)
4th September, Saturday (10am to 4pm)
Venue: Office 21 & 212. 2nd floor, Latifa Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Nearest Metro Station – World Trade Centre (Exit – 2)
Century Bank Brokers (CBB), specializes in distributing retail & commercial banking products and solutions to clients. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic sales professionals for a leading Islamic bank in the region. Candidates with relevant experience looking to build a career are required for immediate placement. Freshers are also welcomed to apply.
We are offering attractive incentives in addition to a salary of AED 4,000/- to successful candidates.
AED 3,999 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The candidate should be ready to:
• Achieve the assigned sales targets.
• Provide quality services as per banking standards
• Assist in the implementation of sales & marketing strategies
• Support in resolving default transactions upon requests
• Ensure total compliance as per bank’s norms and regulatory standards
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Skillful at selling banking products
• Self-motivated for achieving targets
• 1 year of sales experience, preferably in banking
• UAE Driving License will be an added advantage
Documents Required: (Residents)
• Colour hard copy of passport & visa
• Colour hard copy of Emirates ID
• Hard copy of resume
Documents Required: (Non - Residents)
• Colour hard copy of passport & visit visa
• Hard copy of resume
About the Company
Century Financial is a privately-owned financial services provider headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates that specializes in investments and trading in financial instruments like currencies, indices, shares, commodities, treasuries and ETFs, along with exchange-traded derivatives.
Founded in 1989 the company’s service portfolio includes investment consultancy, research & analysis, and financial promotional services. The company offers its services to local and expatriate customers from GCC, MENA, Asian sub-continent, Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe, South Africa, Australia and Americas residing in UAE.
The company is regulated by Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) and is licensed to carry out financial consultancy and analysis, along with promotional and introduction of financial products and services. Century Financial deals with FCA, CFTC, NFA & ASIC regulated principals across US, UK and Australia.