Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a Large Multinational Company into IT Software and Solutions based in UAE.
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
• Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of the company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
• Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them
• Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization and understand the need for change and what is required of them
• Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
• Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
• Liaise with the finance team, warehousing, and logistics departments as appropriate
• Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
• Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
• Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
To be successful you would ideally possess 3-5 years of experience working in Sales.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
• Should have experience in CRM, ERP, ECM-Enterprise Content Management, or any other IT software.
• Arabic speaker preferred
• Excellent sales record
Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company