Job description / Role
Chef Middle East Dubai is growing and we are looking for new talent to join our team!
We are looking for ambitious Sales Executives with experience in the HORECA (Fine Dining segment) within Food Distribution. Primary responsibility will be to expand the business by identifying and selling products as well as enhancing relationships with existing clients.
• Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
• Maintaining contact with new and existing customers
• Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
• Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
• Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences.
• Producing monthly sales reports
• Testing very new product releases to support product development team.
• Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
• Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
• Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
• Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales.
• Monitoring and report potential collaborators and competitor activities including identifying business threats and opportunities.
• To increase trader sales volume.
• Minimize near expiry products by set target.
• Liquidate non-moving and slow-moving SKUs.
• Significant experience in customer associated Sales/FMCG.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be familiar with all product lines and customer base.
• Must have a valid Qatar driving license.
• Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.