Job description / Role
Sales Executive up to 8K AED+ for a Logistics Company in Dubai
• To build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and, sales and marketing teams
• Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for out standing supported by the Finance Controller.
• Open to any nationality
• Male/Female, 40 y/o and below
• At least a high school graduate/diploma holder/with relevant certification/training/experience
• Minimum 3 years of UAE experience in freight sales
• Must have existing client base in the logistics/freight forwarding industry in UAE
• With proven track record of target achievements and employment stability
• With a valid UAE driver’s license
• Can join immediately (max 1 month)
• Work location: Dubai, UAE
Salary is up to 8,000 AED depending on qualifications and experience, plus car allowances and quarterly incentives depending on performance
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
APM Monaco Ltd