Job description / Role
Our client has been a prominent player in the market since 1996. They are currently looking for a Sales Executive in the HORECA sector. It is mandatory that you have a background in FMCG sales.
- Deliver growth and revenue sell-through targets from each business partner/Hotels/retails-outlets
- Manage all the account partners to perform against short and long term company goals across the whole sales proposition
- Build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with the retailer management teams Retail partner outlet, Hotels and distribution center
- Provide sales consulting/ training on the existing company products/ new products to the key account retails staff
- Responsible for building the right sales forecast and manage the product inventories with the partners.
- Responsible for making sure the partners have the correct order backlog in place
- Undertake new accounts development initiatives with proper market survey, competition analysis and market penetration
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting
- Analyse and report business results and trends on a weekly/ monthly basis
- Demand generation, merchandising, training
- Negotiate with the partners to build and execute strong and impactful demand generation plans with named accounts
- Initiate retail channel sell-through programs, promotions and other marketing strategies for improved business.
- Partner with the Retail/ Hotel outlet Manager to ensure the roll-out and execution of the right merchandising solutions.
- Sales exposure in FMCG/ HORECA/Retail segments in UAE market.
- Good communication skills, Customer care, Product Knowledge, Market intelligence, Networking skills
- Negotiation skills, ability to convince the customers etc.
We consider candidate with relevant experience in FMCG field with special preference to distribution sales to Hotels / restaurants etc.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.