This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Executive jobs in UAE
Sales Executive – HS Commercial
• To perform sales and coordinate activities of HS Commercial in order to achieve and exceed the budgeted events and revenues of HS Commercial.
• To support banquets and ensure retention of current business and generate of new business.
• To document and analyze suggestions/ complaints to relevant section heads and ensure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
• To maintain a warm, professional and regular relationship with clients to ensure high standard of service.
• To maintain effective communication on the activities of the Department with other operating departments within company in order to provide best possible service to clients.
• To display a fair, professional and unbiased approach in all interactions.
• To follow my client policies and procedures
• To continually seek opportunities to develop self and applicable subordinates.
• To perform duties in line with the Quality standards, and applicable Legislation.
• To perform Sales function to achieve and exceed KPI/Revenue targets.
• Attend sales related functions in order to promote opportunity and gain market intelligence
• To recommend plans to improve sales performance and profitability; to identify lessons learned and recommend appropriate course correction
• To ensure an optimum yield from event through planned and focused coordination.
• To manage timely execution of events and related follow up.
• To continuously research current competition trends.
• To operate within established level of administrative responsibility with regards to wedding sales.
• To ensure implementation of operational policies, procedure and systems.
• To keep outstanding payments to minimum levels.
• To produce sales/marketing related financial report as per guidelines set by Department Head
• To plan and schedule relevant marketing programs to ensure maximum potential for customer leverage
• Ensure that all sales and marketing techniques are properly implemented in accordance with the business plan and procedures. Ensure the structure is compatible with revenue control
• To monitor Competitor activity, identify growth opportunities, best practices and provide recommendations to line manager on continuous basis
• Develop a client database
• Provide direct input to the budgeting process with regards to average check
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly activity/sales reports as directed by Line Manager / Director Commercial
• Degree from reputable Institution or Diploma in Sales
• Professional Selling Skills
• Customer Focus
• Intermediate Computer Knowledge
• Excellent Knowledge in Arabic and English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years experience in Sales / Customer Service preferable in Hospitality industry
• Acting in line with the organizations core values
• Customer Focus
• Building Relationship and Fostering Teamwork
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Marketing Awareness
• Technical Expertise
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.