Job description / Role
One of our client is a leading Interior Fit out business in UAE. They are currently looking for Sales Executive to help expand their business.
With strong case studies, a strong support team of designers, fitout specialists and carpenters/joiners and access to quality furniture, flooring, lighting and solar products, these are excellent opportunities for an aggressive sales professional to develop and earn significant commissions in this expanding operation.
The Sales Executives will be responsible for identifying and selling to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners. The critical purpose of the role is to meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate) , generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2-4 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, commercial real estate, event management or construction.
- Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients.
- Experience networking among the real estate development, construction and design/architecture community in Dubai or other UAE based clients is a real plus.
- At least 1 year experience in the UAE and a strong understanding of the UAE market with proven success in a competitive sales environment.
- Strong sales training within employer of choice environments will be highly regarded.
- UAE driving license is necessary.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
TGC Consulting Middle East
Ziad Galadari Group