Job description / Role
Our expectations of you will be as follows
• Contact potential clients to describe opportunities. This usually takes the form of cold calling over the telephone but may involve face to face contact at presentations or meetings
• Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary
• Manage an existing client to ensure their needs are satisfied and they are happy with the service
• Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals
• Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients
• Work to maximize sales and meet targets
• Deliver sales reports to management
• Ensure timely collection of payments
• Report on sales activity weekly and at times, daily
• Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
• Ability to generate new leads
• Technical Capacity.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Financial Management.
• Presentation Skills.
Due to the nature of the business there are certain demands for this job profile as below
• Working additional hours to meet deadlines as and when required
• Strong team spirit and sense of belonging.
• Working independently and taking initiative is a key requirement. Must be commercially focused and driven.
• Passionate and driven to follow up and close the deal for an effective sales process
Required Education and Experience
• Degree in sales, marketing or business management is preferable but not essential.
• Any post graduate qualifications or certificates are also beneficial.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales in UAE preferably in car rental industry or Travel industry
• A strong network in the UAE
• UAE driver’s license
With the opportunity to contribute to the success of the dynamic organization, we offer the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. This role is ideal for those who like challenges and have some experience in sales.
About the Company
Infinite Ties is HR consultancy & recruitment firm that partners businesses with their requirements and supports them in placement of right talents, review and implementation of policies and procedures. At Infinite Ties, we are highly devoted to providing excellent service, long term relationship and competitive pricing
We are committed to helping organizations become more productive and profitable through effective and efficient relationship strategies and tailor-made solutions for their business.
We also incorporate innovative means to procure right professionals. Our experts focus on online media to make sure that our clients receive the most suitable candidates for their organization. With our industry expertise, we understand that companies today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are honest, productive, exhibit a positive attitude and have good team spirit.
Fashion Sales Executive
A Leading Retail Company in UAE
Excelsior Group ME
Sales Executive - SAP Academy
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC