Job description / Role
One of our well known client is looking for Commercial Executive to join their office in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.
Please find the details below:
Join our global team for an exciting career filled with opportunities to deliver port and vessel agency solutions. Ports Agency provides a wide range of ships agency and maritime logistics services through a network with 4,500 marine professionals in 2200 ports.
Our sales team is responsible for selling these services and solutions to ship owners, managers, traders and charterers around the world.
We are looking for a new Commercial Executive to develop our port agency portfolio by managing and securing new business from existing customers whilst developing new customer potentials.
The aspirant will be responsible for promoting our global services to ship owners, managers, traders and charterers as well as support Country & Regional initiatives.
You will work in close cooperation with the Key Account team, Country & Regional management teams
• Account management of assigned customer portfolio as per set KPI
• Actively hunt for expanding the customer portfolio to achieve sales targets
• Be part of the Customer group global team delivering the global strategy
• Secure multilevel entry points within the customer organization
• Responsible for credit collections and credit risk management related to customer portfolio
• Housekeeping & adherence of all KPI mandated through Salesforce CRM
• This job entails regular face to face customer meetings ,Virtual meetings, credit follow ups & business travels
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Prefer GCC nationals holding Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with proven business development experience within UAE
• Business development experience must be preferably within marine, maritime, hospitality or allied service industries
• Ambitious self-driven with a can-do attitude & a commercial mindset
• Highly structured and result oriented to succeed in a highly competitive services market
• Multilingual proficiency in both Arabic & English & MS Office with excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
• High competency in MS Office ( Excel, Pivot table, PowerPoint) & Sales CRM systems - Salesforce
• Presentable & vivacious personality
• Native Arabic speakers raised in UAE with valid D/L preferred
Application end date is 15.6.2022
Work location: UAE- Dubai / Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East