Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Chance to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To discuss the function with a client, ascertaining and noting their exact needs.
- To show the client the various facilities available, advising and discussing the merits of the various options.
- To advise and discuss the choice of menus.
- To advise and discuss table plans.
- To confirm the availability of the facilities required.
- To monitor and control provisional and confirmed function bookings and ensure that no double bookings occur.
- To confirm all details in writing to the guest.
- To up-date status board and advise all departments once confirmation of the function is received, normally under the banqueting manager's signature.
- To assist the banqueting manager during the function.
- To be constantly aware of new business opportunities and action these.
- To be available to conference organisers at all times during a conference.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Should have min. 3 year experience in Sales & Marketing with a reputed Hotel.
- Should have a strong F&B Product Knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Indoor Sales Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services