Job description / Role
We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams. Whether it’s private jets, commercial aircraft or cargo that takes your fancy, every day at ACS offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales teams.
Our private jets division has chartered helicopters and private jets for everything from meetings and business acquisitions to catwalk debuts and proposals. From film stars, musicians, models, sporting stars and high-ranking execs all use private jets and helicopters to travel, but have you ever stopped to consider what goes on behind the scenes? Who finds that picture perfect aircraft and ensures it’s waiting on the tarmac for them? The answer is people like us.
Our commercial jets division has chartered for everything from global music tours to automotive launches, and from key football matches to company incentive trips. From film crews to sports teams and fan groups to bands, any group of over 20 passengers will need a commercial aircraft to get them from A to B. But who works behind the scenes ensuring those groups can get to their games, concerts or film sets in comfort and on time? The answer is people like us.
Our cargo division has shipped everything from sand to designer shoes, and priceless art to 17 tonnes of ham. Have you ever stopped to consider how your favorite bands transport all their equipment when they go on a global tour? Or how about how the cars and motorbikes of the F1 or MotoGP make it to every session, in every location, even if there are only a few days in between races? The answer is people like us.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering!
THE ROLE INCLUDES
• Establishing a portfolio of clients
• Creating brand awareness and generating leads
• Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
• Supplier relationship management
• Managing charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
• Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
• Achieving monthly and annual targets
• Competitive salary and generous commission
• 30 days’ holiday per year including bank holidays
• Private healthcare
• Award-winning in house training ,mentoring and support mechanisms
• Career development opportunities
• A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Bilingual speaking skills in English and Arabic
• Ability to exceed sales financial targets
• Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
• Ambition, drive and self-motivation
• Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
• Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
• Valid passport with the ability to gain visas to travel within Middle East and Europe
About the Company
Air Charter Service (ACS) is an aircraft charter company that arranges passenger and cargo aircraft charters worldwide. ACS has offices across North America, South America, Europe, CIS, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia meaning they can offer the best charter solutions using local knowledge.
Air Charter Service arranges aircraft charters for organisations including governments, large multinational corporations, royalty and international aid agencies. The company specializes in providing tailor made charter solutions for any aircraft charter request ranging from transportation of football fans to international matches to transporting outsized pieces of cargo and VIP trips.
ACS continues to grow and now generates revenues of almost half a billion dollars, arranging over 10,000 full charter contracts per year.
Customer Service Assistant
Emirates - CAE Flight Training
Sales Executive - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||1 May|
Ahmad Al Araidi Auditing