Job description / Role
We are looking for a Sales Executive who can work as part of an established team and has a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our client.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus scheme up to 20% of annual salary dispersed quarterly. Company car allowance or branded company car
• At least 2 years experience working as a Sales Executive in the UAE Specialized Pet Trade sector
• Efficient, multitasker, creative thinker, result-oriented with good problem-solving skills
• Excellent command of English (Arabic is a plus)
• Good communication and people skills
• Good eye for opportunities (new space/listings etc.)
• Basic knowledge of different types of pets and their needs
• Team player and good interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills and expert on all Microsoft applications
• Independent, organized and self-motivated
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have a valid UAE driving license
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies