This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Executive jobs in UAE
Are you looking to earn life changing amounts of commission? Then you have the right attitude for our client…read on to find out more…
Our Client is launching a new business magazine to the market, already backed already by leading companies and sponsored by the government this is an excellent opportunity to earn more money and develop your career.
Our client has fantastic values and treats their staff with great respect. They are looking to help develop and progress this new team member while gaining valuable experience on a niche magazine. You will be rewarded with a fantastic commission scheme and the opportunity to be part of a real team of sales people who look out for each other. If you have creativity, ideas, drive and ambition to develop the magazine further then apply now!
Apply now in confidence and let us tell you more about this great position.
• You must be a good communicator and excellent at building relationships, both internally and externally.
• You must have 1-2 years experience in Media sales and be able to fully demonstrate knowledge about the magazine market place and its brand values.
• Be a good negotiator and have a creative flair!
You will be expected to:
• Adopt a constructive sales approach with clients/agencies
• Able to work autonomously on own portfolio
• Able to talk about clients' businesses in detail
• The ability to bounce back from disappointments
• Hold a positive attitude to your work
• Respond to rejection with unstinting resilience
• Adopt an upbeat and positive outlook to your work
• Persistent in the face of problems and setbacks
• Pro active in all work activities
• Achieves standards for self which are higher than the competition
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Actively seeks out leads.
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.