Job description / Role
Select Group is looking for confident and driven Sales Executives, with real estate experience, to join their growing team. Based in Dubai Marina, the individual will be responsible for selling the Company's property portfolio, ensuring maximum profitability, and managing the full sales process from initial contact with a customer, through to closing the sale.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with customers and 3rd party agents to generate sales.
- Demonstrates the Company’s property portfolio and assists customers in selecting the right property to suit their needs.
- Networks, prospects and generates sales leads
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for customers and negotiates terms of agreement
- Expedites the resolution of any customer problems and complaints and provides after sales support
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property market, including market intelligence, competitor information, current trends, and market conditions.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive Sales Commission scheme, Private Medical Insurance and Annual Flight Allowance.
- Minimum 3 years (at least 1 year within the UAE) experience in real estate sales, property developer experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and/or similar professional qualification
- Knowledge and keen interest in property market dynamics, local conditions, customer preferences and current trends
- Strong inter-personal, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- UAE driving license and own car
- Multi-lingual preferred and must also be able to confidently communicate in English
Personal attributes required for the role include:
- Confident, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Demonstrates a natural ability and desire to sell
- Able to successfully persuade and influence others
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty and personal integrity
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive attitude
- Works effectively in a diverse and multi-cultural team
- Professional and polished appearance
About the Company
Since inception in 2002, Select Group has forged an outstanding reputation for credibility and quality. Our projects comprise award-winning real estate developments in the GCC and Europe. Emphasis on quality guarantees our customers an exceptional experience in any of our residential, commercial, hospitality and mixed-use projects.
With the development division at the core of the business, Select Group has delivered 7.5 million square feet of residential property with a combined GDV in excess of 11.5 billion dirhams to 5,300 customers from 62 nationalities. Over 7 million square feet is currently at various stages of development. Astute financial planning, technical expertise and strong asset management allows the group to identify, execute and deliver real estate projects that generate maximum return for all stakeholders to the highest possible standard.
Expansion within the hospitality industry is another key element of Select Group's diversification and growth strategy. Partnering with world renowned brands like InterContinental, Radisson Blu and most recently Jumeirah Group reflects our continuous quest for quality within the hospitality division of the group.
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)
Sales Executive - Outdoor
Sales Executive - HR / Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment