Job description / Role
Working with a world leader in the Construction Sector.
- Our client is looking for a sales executive to be the face of their company in one of their retail stores.
- They operate across the world, will over 20,000 employees.
- If you are looking to work with an established company then this might be the role for you.
AED 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Dealing with clients in a f2f environment
- Upselling of products
- Can deal with different cliental
- Working in a retail environment
- Dealt with Quotations
- Ideally has experience in construction/building materials
- Retail experience
- MUST speak both Russian and English (professional level)
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.