Job description / Role
"Sales Executive Trainee - Female" Mainly who are currently in Kerala and want to work in Malabar Gold & Diamonds UAE outlets can apply now!
• Receive the customer and engage with the customer to understand the customer’s requirement.
• Introduce various product offering to the customers and facilitate customer buying decision.
• Prepare the estimate of the products selected and completing the sales transaction.
• Achieve category wise sales target for the allocated section.
• Count and maintain the account of stock daily by managing the record of the opening stock and closing stock in the section allocated.
• Monitor the stock in the section and ensure adequate stock for sales.
• Report the sold sock in the section for reordering to the sales manager for timely stock replenishment.
• Monitor the dead stock and liaison with the store manager to minimise the same.
• Responsible for proper and attractive display of the products at the appropriate counter following hygienic standards.
• Transfer the stock to the locker at the close of the day; maintain safety of jewelry displayed to customers and communicate promptly to the superiors about any potential theft.
• Understand the queries and complaints from the customer and address with right solution.
• Provide support to the marketing team for potential customer visits and exhibitions.
• Identify potential customers and referring them to the store.
• Adhere to cost saving practices undertaken in the store.
• Develop and maintain relationship and network with competitors to leverage leading practices & learning to improve store level processes.
• Position: Sales Executive
• Work Location: Anywhere in UAE
• Educational Qualification: Graduation; Any
• Good Communication Skills and Basic computer knowledge
• Age: Below 30 Years
About the Company
Malabar Group was founded in 1993 by a team of enterprising entrepreneurs, led by the visionary genius of Mr. M P Ahammed when he explored beyond his immediate circle in the agri-corp industry to establish a jewellery trading company in a historical city called Kozhikode. Since then, keeping alive the golden spirit of the Brand, the Group has remained constant, in its successful forays nurtured by expertise, vision and guidance, into a formidable business conglomerate. The HQ (headquarters) of Malabar Group located in Kozhikode shines bright as a beacon of success for an empire built on Trust, Teamwork, and Goodwill.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Paris Group International
Marriott Vacation Club
Paris Group International
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
Green Gulf Careers