Job description / Role
• Visiting the new sites / project to develop the relation and database updated to company record.
• Visit contractors & consultants in order to have the Company’s products specified and approved for the projects.
• Coordinating with contractor’s / client representatives to participate during the tender process of the project, and submitting the quotations and following with all parties to get orders.
• Submitting the Material submittal & samples for clients as per project specification and following to get the orders.
• After getting order (LPO / Contact agreement), all relevant and necessary documents forwarding to company line manager for necessary approvals in order to supply materials.
• Coordinating with company shipping department for material delivery on time to project as agreed date with client representative.
• Coordinating with company accounts departments to prepare the invoices submitting to client and follow up for payments collection.
• After collection and cheques deposit in the company banks account and receipt invoice submitting to company account department.
• Coordinating with client director / project manager for arranging trial-mix for client consultant approvals.
• Ensure that all worthwhile projects and leads are listed, visited and followed up with offers, demos, samples and negotiations.
• Address technical queries from customers preparing quotation, follow up for the positive deal, ensuring on time delivery of the received order by generating sales order, getting invoiced and most important to follow up for the payment to get within limited time frame as assured by the customer.
• Explore and identify further market potential for the products meeting with new clients maintaining old lead at the same time.
• Preparing the weekly / monthly sales report and analysis for manager.
• Following daily basis pipeline process to achieve the targets.
• Regularly achieving sales targets thereby attaining company objectives.
• Actively supporting to line manager to enhance the sales of product.
• Should have minimum 2 years of sales experience in Building Materials
• Should be available in UAE
• UAE valid driving license is mandatory
• Any Bachelor degree
• Fluent English communication
• Basic computer skills
About the Company
Emirates Sas Readymix Co. LLC (Emix), A Member of ‘BIN DHAEN HOLDING GROUP’. It is one of the leading Readymix manufacturers in UAE with an objective and mission “HELPING TO BUILD A BETTER UAE”. EMIX is renowned for its commitment to the highest standard of Quality & Service and is the Nation’s favorite Readymix Concrete Supplier.
The plant is equipped with an ice plant by making of Ice capacity 40 tons/day with storage capacity of 80 tons. Attached with fully automatic chillers of capacity 120 tons/day, capable of delivering chilled water at 40C is attached to the plants. The batching plants are also supported by a sand washing plant of capacity 60 tons/hr.All the above-mentioned plant & equipment undergo a compressive preventive maintenance program in the light to minimize breakdowns and hence assuring prompt and efficient service. They are maintained, operated and supervised by well – trained staff.
At every level within our organization, you will find dedicated and skilled personnel prepared to provide advice and realistic cost-effective solutions baring in mind the value of time and the importance of quality, regardless whether it is a general contractor working with critical paths or homeowners pouring a patio.
We have a well-equipped comprehensive lab with modern and precision testing equipment attached to all the production facilities to maintain best quality control of the products. This is maintained by a team of highly Qualified & Experts to ensure a Premium Product.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Executive - Hypermarkets
Senior Sales Executive
TGC Middle East
Sales Advisor - Paint/Building Material/Tools
Quest Search & Selection