Job description / Role
The Sales function for Emaar focuses on selling Emaar’s range of products via prospecting or during sales launches, thereby achieving / over achieving the assigned sales target and ensuring high customer satisfaction with sales process.
• Research, prospect, obtain leads and develop new business opportunities to reach sales targets.
• Capture leads and prospects and maintain a database.
• Represent the company during exhibitions and shows where Emaar is participating or invited.
• Maintain and develop business with existing customers.
• Handle customer query in a professional manner and ensure high level of customer service.
Number required: 1
Desired start date: 01-Nov-2020
Probation: 6 months
• Minimum 2 years sales experience in UAE.
• Degree from a recognized University/College.
• Proficient in Hebrew language.
• Should understand basic of sales- Prospecting, Negotiation and closure.
• Target Driven.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.
Counter Sales Associate
Junior Sales Executive
Customer Services Representative
Business Developer - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East